Boss Trip Edge Plows
BOSS Trip Edge Snow plows are engineered to power through the heaviest snow and any obstacles that come with it. The extra-rigid moldboard and trip-edge technology ensure that only the base angle trips when you hit an obstacle, so you won’t lose the load you’re pushing. Boss Trip Edge Plows feature four adjustable trip return springs, so you can customize the trip spring tension for the job at hand. Available in steel and stainless steel for both pickup truck and skid steer applications.
Boss Trip Edge Snowplows Standard Features
- Trip-Edge Design helps to prevent plow damage when an obstacle is encountered.
- Adjustable Trip Springs allow you to customize the trip spring tension.
- Cast-Iron Plow Shoes provide extended wear resistance compared to steel shoes.
- Reinforced Moldboard increases blade rigidity for increased durability.
- Heavy-Duty Push Frame And Quadrant for additional strength and reliability.
- High-Performance Hydraulic Package delivers reliability and speed.
- Enclosed Hydraulics protects against corrosion and hydraulic freeze-up (truck plows only).
- Chainless Hydraulic Cylinder Lifting System greatly reduces bounce during transport and provides full float capability (truck plows only).
- SmartLight 2 halogen light system for great visibility (truck plows only).
- Two-Year Limited Warranty protects against material defects for peace of mind.
Boss Trip Edge Plow In Action
Boss Trip Edge Snow Plow Toughest Trips
- Boss Trip Edge Plows provide a trip-edge design that can’t be beat by any other plow on the market. The base angle or cutting edge trips back to protect the plow and truck from damage when obstacles are encountered.
- Adjustable trip springs allow you to adjust the trip-edge tension according to the job at hand.
- The High-Strength steel 1″ diameter pivot pin lasts longer and increases the life of the plow overall with Boss durability and strength.