Western MVP3 V-Plow by Western Plows
The Western MVP3 snowplow provides you with a whole new advantage when it comes to clearing that wet snow. Performance, durability and reliability that you can count on from Western MVP3. The flared blade design along with the UltraLock double-acting cylinders allows for your plow to take the brunt of the storm head on.
The Western MVP3 Provides all of the necessary performance (and then some) features you need for an unmatched efficiency and overall productivity from a v-plow. Each blade features independent trip-edge design with heavy-duty coil springs for protection when encountering bumps and obstacles. Whether in V, scoop, or straight blade configuration, the trip edge helps protect the plow, the truck, and the operator. Since only the edge trips, snow remains in front of the blade, so you can keep going without spilling the entire load of snow.
Western MVP3 Flared Winged V-Plow
Western MVP3 V-plow blades soar from a 31” center height up to 39” at the outer edge on the 9’ 6” models. So whether you’re busting through the big drifts, carrying and stacking, or windrowing wide areas, these wings give you all the carrying capacity and snow rolling performance you need to get the job done fast.
Western MVP3 V-Plow – Introducing Stainless Steel
The WESTERN MVP3 is now available in 14-gauge stainless steel, for low maintenance corrosion-resistant performance. With V-plow blades that soar from a 31” center height up to 39” at the outer edge on 9’ 6” models, you can cut through the big drifts, carry more snow, and get the job done fast. The Western MVP3 in stainless is as hard working as it is sharp-looking.
Western MVP3 Reinforced V-Plow Blade Structure
The Western MVP3 provides the proven structural features that separate a WESTERN V-plow from the rest, and so much more.
- Eight Vertical Ribs | On the 8’ 6” and 9’ 6” models, and six on the 7’ 6” models
- Enhanced Center Hinge | With three connection points for added strength
- Larger Center Hinge Pin | 1¼“ diameter heat-treated steel for more durability
- Bigger Lift Ram | 1¾“ diameter cylinder for more lifting power
- Power Bar | Provides added reinforcement across the entire back of blade for increased structural rigidity
- Improved T-Frame Design | For additional strength
Western MVP3 Steel Cover for Center Hinge
- The steel top center gap cover and formed cutting edges reduce snow leakage in all blade positions.
- By adding the optional 18″ plow deflector, the snow will blow around the truck and nowhere near your truck windshield.
- Don’t get blinded by snow ever again and keep your eyes fixated on the snow disappearing from the road in front of you with the newest V-Plow from Western, the MVP3.
10’6″ Heavy-Duty Features
With the big jobs, you’ll need a bigger plow. That’s where the 10’6″ Western MVP3 comes in handy.
10′ 6″ MVP 3 v-plow models come standard with specific heavy-duty features.
Thicker moldboards and a more robust base angle with additional hinge points.
Features solid, one-piece construction, from front to back and an oscillating pivot bar.
Standard Blade Angle Stops
Designed to transfer extreme impacts throughout the blade’s structure and reduce stress on the hydraulic rams.
Standard Curb Guards
Constructed of abrasion-resistant material and designed to fit tight to the blade, these curb guards protect the outer edge of the plow from wear when plowing along sidewalks and curbs.