The BOSS FORGE lineup is expanding across all fronts. BOSS now brings the power of stainless steel ice control to even more vehicles with the addition of the FORGE 1.0 and 1.5 to the FORGE family. The FORGE stainless steel hopper is constructed with a combination of bolting, riveting and welding for optimal durability and serviceability throughout the spreader’s lifetime–allowing you to maintain and replace individual parts rather than the entire unit. Both the hopper and the drive train are constructed with stainless steel, enhancing the sturdiness and durability of FORGE in adverse winter conditions. It’s another example of tough, reliable innovations from BOSS that are built to BACK YOU UP.
PINTLE CHAIN OR AUGER FEED
Allowing you to choose the best system for your needs.
FULL LENGTH AUGER
6″ mild-steel helical auger with 9″ of pitch and 2 3/8″ diameter shaft for durability and reliability.
STAINLESS STEEL HOPPER
14 ga stainless steel hopper built to outlast the elements.
14.5″ diameter urethane spinner is sealed for durability and maximum spreading efficiency.
Motor cover protects both the drive and spinner motors from falling sand, salt and de-icing materials.
Standard top screen.
Option for pre-wet capability and upgraded controller.
2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The BOSS 2-Year Limited Warranty protects against material defects for peace of mind.
Fight Ice with Steel and the Boss Stainless Forge 2.0 Spreader
Introducing the BOSS Forge, a stainless steel Hopper Spreader from BOSS. It performs just as powerfully and reliably as the VBX Spreader line while offering a fully stainless steel hopper. The Forge is constructed using a combination of bolting, riveting and welding for optimal durability and serviceability throughout the spreader’s lifetime. The stainless steel BOSS Forge is available with either a pintle chain or auger feed system. Both the hopper and the drive train housing are constructed with one of the heaviest-gauge materials in the market, enhancing the Forge’s sturdiness and durability in adverse winter conditions. It’s another example of a tough, reliable innovation from BOSS that is built to BACK YOU UP.
- Pintle Chain or Auger Feed System features either a heavy-duty pintle chain or mild steel helical auger for long life and reliability
- Chain Cleaning Brush removes excess material from chain on every pass (pintle chain only).
- Stainless Steel Hopper is built to outlast the elements
- 14.5″ Diameter Urethane Spinner is durable, corrosion-resistant and ensures consistent distribution
- Enclosed Spinner Motor is weather and dust sealed to ensure performance, durability and reliability
- Vibrator prevents material bridging for ease of operating (auger only)
- Inverted V Baffle reduces material build-up for optimal spreading efficiency (auger only)
- Full-Length slide-out tray captures falling decing material keeping it away from truck bed, preventing corrosion (Pintle Only)
- Optional accessories available for your new Boss Forge 2.0 including but not limited to parts such as the Forge light kit, tarp, vibrator, inverted V kit and pre-wet kit.
- The Pre-Wet kit for the Boss Forge 2.0 allows contractors to pre-wet solid deicing materials, improving the efficiency of solid decing materials. Equipped with a 60-gallon tank capacity, this system is available as an option on all new Forge 2.0 spreaders. (Sold Separately)