Boss Super Duty Plow – Proven Toughness – Proven Workhorse
- The Boss Super-Duty Plow is a durable steel, poly, or stainless steel blade which allows you to restore order amongst Mother Nature’s chaos. The baked-on powder coated paint finish with epoxy primer provides maximum protection against corrosion and rust.
- the super-slick polyethylene moldboard of the Poly Straight-Blade prevents snow from sticking. BOSS Super Duty Plow Straight-Blades are also available in high-grade, corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Every BOSS Super Duty Plow Straight-Blade features our heavy-duty push frame and quadrant, optimized blade curl and the reinforced moldboard, leading all other plows in reliability and strength.
Boss Super Duty Plow – Class Hardened Steel
- The Boss Super-Duty Plow comes in a durable steel model ranging from 7’6″ all the way up to the 9’0″ steel version.
- On all Boss Super Duty Plows, including the steel model, the heavy-duty push frame and quadrant on the Boss Super Duty plow is designed for additional strength and durability while plowing and transporting.
- The Enclosed High Performance hydraulic system provides speed and reliability that goes unmatched. The entire system is protected from the elements in order to prevent corrosion and hydraulic line freeze ups.
Boss Super Duty Plow – Poly Blade
- The Boss Super Duty Plow also comes in a durable, yet super slick polyethylene surface which prevents snow from sticking to the plow as well as provides an additional overall prevention of corrosion.
- On all Boss Super Duty Plows, including the Poly version, the chain-less hydraulic cylinder lifting system eliminates any plow “bounce” or “chatter” associated with transporting the plow.
- On all Boss Super Duty Plows, the moldboard trip design creates protection to the truck and plow by tripping the entire blade forward when striking any large obstacles. This allows the plow to easily pass over the obstacle without causing any extra damage.
Super Duty Plow – Stainless Steel Boss Power
- Stainless Steel plows are changing and revolutionizing the snow removal industry and it all starts with the Boss Super Duty Plow.
- The Stainless steel version is about 100 pounds heavier than the other versions, but rightfully so. 100% stainless steel blade on the Super Duty Plow not only provides additional strength, but also corrosion and rust prevention as well as increased blade rigidity.
Boss Super Duty Plows Are for the Pros
From the SmartHitch 2 connection which allows a quick three step attachment, to the overall heavy-duty push frame and quadrant of the Super Duty which provides additional strength and reliability. The Boss Super Duty Plow lineup can knock out any job big or small.
Don’t let large snow drifts get in your way. Take the Super Duty plow out for spin and show the neighborhood who’s the BOSS on the block!
Boss Super Duty Plow – Summary
- SmartHitch 2 – Flip, plug, click. The three-step attachment process makes it easy to switch between plows.
- SmartLight 2 – Makes it easier to see wider, and farther on the darkest, nastiest of nights.
- SmartTouch 2 – Our high-tech, ergonomic control features large, backlit buttons for ease of use.
- SmartShield – Delivers superior corrosion protection and a long-lasting, high gloss shine.
- Full Moldboard Trip Design – helps to prevent plow damage when an obstacle is encountered.
- Cast-Iron Plow Shoes – provide extended wear resistance compared to steel shoes.
- Blade Shock Absorber – stabilizes and cushions the trip action.
- Reinforced Moldboard – increases blade rigidity for increased durability.
- Heavy-Duty Push Frame And Quadrant – for additional strength and reliability.
- High Performance Hydraulic Package – delivers reliability and speed.
- Enclosed Hydraulics – protects against corrosion and hydraulic freeze-up.
- Chainless Hydraulic Cylinder Lifting System – greatly reduces bounce during transport and provides full float capability.
- Eliminate The 13-Pin Connector – optional Next Generation Electrical system eliminates the 13-pin connector from the front of the vehicle.
- Two-Year Limited Warranty – protects against material defects for peace of mind.