Boss VXT Plow Power V XT
The Aggressive, flared blade of the Boss VXT Plow Power-V Plow ensures that when snow comes in contact with it, the snow scatters in fear. This beast of a BOSS plow ensures that you can handle any job that comes your way.
Varying from 7’6″, 8’2″, and 9’2″ in blade width, The Boss VXT Plow V-Plow has the advantage over other “similar” v-plows on the market with it’s 11 gauge steel and 3/8″ poly blade material. The 1/2″ X 6″ Hi-Performance cutting edge provides for the cleanest cut and longest lasting cutting edge on the market over Fisher, Hinker, and Western.
- Full Moldboard Trip Design helps to prevent plow damage when an obstacle is encountered.
- SmartLight 3 uses 100% LED lights with an 8-10 year life expectancy and Ice Shield Technology to prevent snow and ice build-up.
- Chainless Hydraulic Cylinder Lifting System greatly reduces bounce during transport and provides full float capability.
- Patented Snow Catcher in the center section is designed to catch snow at the plow’s pivot point, so no snow lines are left behind.
Boss VXT Power V-Plow – Standard Steel
- The Boss VXT full-moldboard trip system is tried and true – giving trip capabilities to those plowers not requiring a tripping cutting edge, protecting the plow wings from damage when encountering obstacles.
- The SmartHitch 2 attachment system is designed to be easy to use, in even the worst weather conditions. No more getting frozen while you try to attach your plow. Simply drive in, flip a switch to activate the hydraulic lift in order to attach the plow, and away you go!
- The SmartLight 2 Package is designed to not only look good with today’s truck font ends, but with it’s exclusive Halogen Infra Red bulbs and state of the art optics, the bulb capability projects light wider, farther and more consistently than any other light on the market.
Boss VXT In Action
See the Boss VXT in action for yourself to get a feel what its like behind the wheel of a v-plow from Boss!
Boss VXT Power-V Plow – Poly
- The Poly material of the Boss VXT ensures that snow does NOT stick to your plow no matter how heavy or wet the snow may be. The super slick material is perfect for those warmer temperatures towards the beginning and end of winter when everyone else is out there scraping off their plows. Don’t be that guy this year. Get yourself a Poly Boss VXT V-Plow and stay warm this winter.
- The High performance hydraulic package on the Boss VXT plow are built for speed and reliability. They are also easy to troubleshoot in the very rare occasion that something goes amiss. The Hydraulic system is also fully enclosed to keep water, moisture and salt from getting into the hydraulics.
- The SmartLock cylinders which are standard on all VXT plows perform the task of ensuring the plow wings stay in place while back-dragging without any additional resistance, wear, or tear on the hydraulic motor itself.
Boss VXT Power-V Plow – Stainless
- Take your Boss VXT V Plow to the next level when you order a brand new stainless steel version of the plow. When you go with stainless, not only do you get all of the features you’ve grown to love from the Boss VXT Power-V, but your blade will be corrosion and rust resistant which means your blade will last longer and require less in repair bills.
- The stainless version is now available in 8.2′ and 9.2′ ft.